Through private sessions I can teach you Hypnobirthing techniques that can help you to experience a calmer pregnancy, labour and birth for both you and your baby. Hypnobirthing is not just for first time mothers, it is for any mother wanting to experience a positive birth.
What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing prepares you in a way so that you can handle your birth no matter what twists and turns your birth journey may take. It teaches you to take control of your own birth, to make informed choices, to feel empowered, calm and positive. However you give birth, Hypnobirthing will be beneficial to you.
If you experience a stressful pregnancy you will be sharing stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol with your baby. If this is due to prolonged and severe stress this can be detrimental to the unborn baby’s development. When stress hormones run very high women are less likely to conceive and more likely to miscarry. Babies are more likely to be born premature and underweight and they are more likely to experience developmental delay. Hypnobirthing, therefore, is an investment in yourself and in your baby. It will help you to develop skills that will not only lead to a calmer pregnancy, it will also help you to prepare physically and mentally for a day that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Full service details include
- A FREE one hour initial consultation for the pregnant mother and her birthing partner. This helps me to tailor your experience to your specific needs. Ensuring this service is the right one for you.
- Four subsequent private sessions in my comfortable home clinic. Each session will be up to one hour and thirty minutes.
- You will learn about the physiology of birth and how fear can make this more difficult than it needs to be.
- You will learn techniques such as self-hypnosis and mindful breathing that help you to keep calm and focused on creating a positive birth experience.
- You will plan your ideal birth experience.
- Your birthing partner will learn techniques that will benefit you most, including gentle massage, breathing techniques and choosing the right language to support you.
- You will be helped to feel more prepared to manage any type of birthing experience, including those unexpected scenarios.
- You will receive relaxation downloads for self-hypnosis and information guiding you towards your positive birth experience.
Four Week Programme
Inclusive of four private sessions in my comfortable home clinic plus a FREE one hour initial consultation.
All of this for £200.